The site of the Peter the Great Polytechnic University operates the largest scientific and educational center for industrial robotics in Russia in collaboration with one of the largest industrial concerns Kawasaki Heavy Industries. On the basis of the Kawasaki-Polytech Center, educational programs of the university are being implemented, as well as cooperation with industrial enterprises
with the aim of developing and introducing production automation technologies. The center includes: a demonstration platform for robots and technologies, a training center, and a laboratory. The demonstration hall features 10 robotic complexes, including: robotic arc and spot welding, milling, pailing, assembly, painting, sorting and stacking of products.
- Familiarity with the capabilities of industrial robots and advanced manufacturing technologies.
- The use of the material and technical base of the Center in the basic educational programs of the University in various specialties.
- Consultations on automation of technological processes of the enterprise.
- Personnel training in programming and maintenance of industrial robots.
- Technology testing in simulators and on real equipment in the laboratory.
- Development of technological processes and specialized software.
Robots available at the Kawasaki center:
- Kawasaki BA006L-Robot designed for arc welding, 6 axes, maximum radius of action 2.036 m, maximum load on the working surface 6 kg, repeatability of positioning 0.08 mm.
- Kawasaki BX200L-high-Speed robot designed for spot welding, 6 axes, maximum radius of action 2.597 m, maximum load on the working surface 200 kg, repeatability of positioning 0.06 mm, power consumption 7.5 kW, rotation speed of the main axis up to 105 ° / sec.
- Kawasaki CP180L-high-Speed robot palletizer. Designed for placing products on pallets. It is the highest model in this series of robots. 4 axes, maximum lifting load 180 kg, positioning repeatability 0.5 mm power consumption 12 kW, rotation speed of the main axis up to 140 °/s at a load of 130 kg. The estimated number of work cycles is 2,050 operations per hour.
- Kawasaki CX165L is a multi-Functional robot that can be used for welding, as well as as a manipulator or assembler. It has 6 axes, a maximum range of 2.699 m, a maximum load on the working surface of 165 kg, repeatability of positioning 0.06 mm, power consumption of 7.5 kW.
- Kawasaki KF193E-Robot designed for painting, has explosion-proof mechanics and electronics. 6 axes, maximum radius of action 1.973 m, maximum height reached 2.887 m, maximum paint speed 1.2 mm / sec, maximum load on the work surface 12 kg, repeatability of positioning 0.5 mm.
- Kawasaki RS080N is a high-Speed universal robot. It is mainly not intended for welding, but is focused on the Assembly, positioning and movement of objects during production. 6 axes, maximum radius of action 2.1 m, maximum load on the work surface 80 kg, repeatability of positioning 0.06 mm, maximum travel speed 12.7 m / sec.
- Kawasaki WD002N is an Interactive robot designed to interact with humans. It has soft safety guards and an accurate force sensor that does not allow to injure a person. It consists of 2 manipulators on 4 axes each, the maximum load is 2 kg.
- Kawasaki YF003N is a high-Speed Delta-type robot. It is applicable for tasks that require the maximum speed of linear movement. Maximum load of 2 kg with a working area of 600x200 mm, positioning repeatability of 0.04 mm, maximum linear travel speed of 3.3 m/s.
- Kawasaki RS006L is a high-Speed universal robot. It is mainly not intended for welding, but is focused on Assembly, positioning and moving objects during production. 6 axes, maximum radius of action 1.65 m, maximum load on the work surface 6 kg, repeatability of positioning 0.03 mm, maximum travel speed 13.7 m / sec.
- Kawasaki FBG-50 bag gripper-Adjustable gripper mounted on a robot palletizer. Designed for placing plastic, fabric and paper packages on pallets. Load capacity 50 kg. The size of the stacked objects varies in the range of 290-450 mm.
- 195251, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Poltehnicheskaya 29AF, Tehnopolis, G1.14
- +7 (812) 956-62-07