Tasks of the Center
- assistance to the structural divisions of the University in conducting inter-industry scientific research on the problems of Arctic exploration;
- development of the range of services provided by SPbPU in the field of research, development, technological and design work in demand in the development of the Arctic territories;
- preparation, comprehensive presentation and promotion of relevant information on advanced Arctic technologies and University developments on the Internet;
- search and systematization of work with potential customers of innovative Arctic technologies and developments of the University from the Russian Federation and international.
Competencies of the Center
- developers of the interdepartmental integrated target program “Arctic Technologies”;
- development of cyber-virtual methods for modeling tests and practical application of ground-based military robotic complexes in the Arctic;
- development of methods for high-precision positioning and modeling of the marine environment, deployment of underwater communications equipment, marine robotic systems of military, special and dual-use in non-equipped areas of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation.
- Director: Aleksashin Anatoly
- Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Tehnopolis, room В.3.04
- +7 (812) 290-95-67